11.16.2009

Proenza Schouler, How I Glove Thee!


Proenza Schouler's Pre-Fall 2009 collection is still one of my all time favorite collections to date. The looks were wearable, understandable, and oozed an effortless, everyday, every occasion vibe. One of my favorite parts of the collection that helped ease the fluidity of the collection were the gloves. I love that the designers used them as more than just an accessory. Throughout the collection the gloves became an integral part of the complete look. Different colors, textures, lengths, look after look I awed and ooed over the leather delights. I'm currently obsessing over them and placing an array of styles and colors on my Christmas stocking stuffer list! Here's to keep the hands warm and toasty throughout the winter wonderland... In Style of course!

How I Glove Thee


1 comment:

Lauren said...

you read my mind. I just bought this pair from topshop http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=32051&storeId=13052&categoryId=133533&parent_category_rn=133524&productId=1385615&langId=-1 (in black)and some glam elbow length purples from Club Monaco for my more fancy occasions. Definitely my favorite accessory of the moment.