11.04.2009

Couture When It's Haute

I opened an unidentified folder that was sitting on my desktop today and quickly realized it was images I had saved from the Fall 2009 couture shows. I started clicking through the images and fell in love all over again with these infamous design couturiers. The keen attention to refined details brings life to each one of a kind piece. Decided I would save some of my other favorite images to be revealed later, but wanted to share with you Armani Prive's collection.

Give me a sequin or paillette and I'm smitten. Even a bit over accessorized with necklaces, I still agonize for this look in it's entirety.

I think these pants are so smart. I'm obsessed with the zipper detail at the leg openings. A slim silhouette that presents the right amount of understandable and flattering volume. An ideal pant to mix with both fitted or voluminous tops.

This is by far the best jumpsuit I have ever seen. Sexy with the deep v neckline, but refreshing with a new updated silhouette. The sleeve, poncho-esque opening blended with a blazer shoulder details is sheer perfection. And it doesn't hurt that it's decked out in studded rhinestones...bring on the glitz!
I've never been one for a double breasted jacket, but this could be the exception. I saw this and immediately in my head I started imagining extreme black wide leg pants and a white tank paired with the jacket or with a ivory body conscious, hits mid knee sheath.

I thought the collection was beautiful. It paired classic silhouettes with contemporary detailing.

No comments: