7.01.2009

Is it worth it? Let me re-work it!

I have a crafty mom that has always encouraged me to "do-it-yourself" in order to...
1-save money
2-use my creative energy
3- have something unique and personable

And what better time to be saving money then in the midst of this recession and my freelance career!!! The last two weeks I have been so inspired to re-create some of my favorite designer and blogger pieces as well as re-work and re-invent some of the pieces that I already have.

My first attempt is this skull cut out sweater.
(picture from here)

I'm diy-ing mine on a hanes v-neck white t, that I plan on shredding in the front!
(picture from here)

If all turns out well, I'll be wearing the creation tomorrow and I'll post some images!!!!

1 comment:

lowleeta said...

oooh girl all i have to say about that is -- put your thing down flip it and reverse it.