7.06.2009

America...America

I spent my fourth of July with my friends in the city. We had a big BBQ in Chelsea all afternoon and then packed everything up and headed to Hells Kitchen for rooftop views of the fireworks.

And yes this is a real picture from that night...taken by my crazy talented friend Eric Anderson.

I took and borrowed a couple of pictures of my friends over the weekend to show off their unique/patriotic style!

Meet Bella... Maybe the best part of my whole day!

Bella's mom Sarah... Love her glasses! They have the most adorable rhinestones on the top and a 50's vintage feel.

Des always shows up with the perfect accessories on. She arrived with super cool shades and the cutest and smallest camera I have ever seen!


Made a new friend, Jessica, and thought her tattoo was killer. Check her band out, Deep Sea Diver.

My uber stylish, accessory designer, fashion maven friend Becky! I'm in love with the raspberry petticoat! And truly no outfit is complete without cobalt Louboutins!

Ariel is a fashion designer in the city that exudes a polished grace in this picture. Love and adore this hat! (ariel, invest in more!!!!!)!!!!

My sweet friend Annie wearing her grandmother's glasses

My friends Chris (L) and Nate in matching picnic plaid shirts from H&M and similar aviators!


No comments: