7.27.2009

Babooshka Boutique

Last night I was hanging out with my friend Becky doing some "fashion research" and stumbled upon some great websites, blogs, and shopping sites. Having another fashion addict definitely kept me up until early morning (At 3 am a DIY project was started!!!)! From one site we were linked to an Etsy boutique that we are both obsessed with. We were introduced to a Pittsburgh designer and store, Babooshka Boutique. The first thing we fell in love with, and immediately purchased were this pair of black harem jodphur leggings.

pictures courtesy of Babooshka Boutique on Etsy

I just kept looking at the picture of the pants and repeating to Becky, "these are just stupid they are so cool!" I love the idea of wearing them with slouchy boots. It will take 6-8 business days to receive my pants and I can't wait!!!! Another piece that I loved from the collection is this oversized cropped T with pocket. It is made out of light weight sweatshirt material but the boutique also offers a similar top in jersey (grey or black). I was thinking about this top today while walking around the city and how badly I do want it. For some reason I want to pair it with some oversized, slouch, deconstructed jean shorts and kick it old school with some Reebok pumps!!! So far from how I would ever normally dress, but something I am itching to try with the new hair!

picture courtesy of Babooshka Boutique on Etsy


Hope you'll check out the site and find something that you love and are inspired by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have those pants!!!
they are awesome.