7.29.2009

Odd Twin Trading Company

Last weekend I went to brunch with my friends Ellen and Chinae and then we went strolling around Park Slope to do a little vintage shopping. Chinae took us to this amazing vintage store called Odd Twin. The interior decoration is cute, a little cheeky, and houses an expansive library of some of the best vintage pieces I've seen in a while, at phenomenal prices. The store has a breadth of options in apparel, shoes, and accessories. One piece that has continued to stick with me was a gold tie clip that had a screw on it, while another had a miniature hose clamp. The store has such a great collection of vintage pieces and also re-works and DIYs some of their own projects!...Finally a store that gets it!!!

display in the store

Saw this marching band hat and about DIED!!!! I'm in love, I have no idea what I would wear it with, or where, but can't stop thinking about it!!!

I'm in love with this top! It's textured silk and a crop top... my current obsession! I want to wear it with a pair of black high waist shorts to APW this weekend...and in the fall with my Babooshka harem jodphur leggings, cognac boots, and a grey cardigan!

If you are in Park Slope tomorrow, Thursday July 30th, I hope you can make it to the grand opening party for Odd Twin. Located at 164 Fifth Ave (at Degraw) The store is offering 10% all purchases!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Your blog is fantastic! Just read 4 months worth of posts. Hope all is well with you!

style-magnet said...

GO ODD TWIN! I'm so glad they're doing well :)