11.16.2008

Goodbye Bad Bootylicious Style

I haven't always been a Beyonce fan.  I've liked her music, it's catchy and fun to dance to, but her style in general has always been questionable.  Unfortunately she has had a strong fashion influence from her mother who I'm convinced is a glitterati...In every bad, stereotypical, unflattering, and over the top sense of the word.  Her premier and "old Hollywood" look is never my cup of tea.  I still think she's too flashy and obnoxious with the bouffant up do and hideous choice of floor length gowns designed by her mother... however her everyday wear is something that I can appreciate.  And with the release of her new album, Beyonce has been out and about promoting and surprisingly I have been very impressed with her Diva-ish ensembles and choice of cocktail/party wear.

 
 
 
I like that she is back to a more natural hair color, she can pull off blond, but her mocha chocolate locks are delicious.  I can only imagine how immaculate her show collection must be.  Beyonce always seems to have a great accessory to enhance her casual, urban cool look.  I'm impressed with her new, refined since of style and can't get enough of her new single,

No comments: