6.24.2010

The Reworked Khaki Shop...

Last Thursday I headed to Chelsea for the Esquire + Docker's event. Again, I was accompanied by my long time bestie, Lauren. We sipped on the most delicious drinks, munched on incredible appetizers like fried mac and cheese, danced to the tunes spun by Joel Madden, and customized our own Docker khakis.

And if that wasn't enough, we got some incredible people watching in. The event was hosted by Peter Facinelli and others in attendance were Doug Reinhardt and Tinsley Mortimer. Not going to lie, my favorite part of the night was customizing the pants.


After picking out your pants, you had the option of cutting them off into varying short lengths. I kept mine full length while Lauren hacked her pants off!

And they had a seamstress on hand to hem them.

They had other stations set up where you could spray paint designs on the pants, but my favorite was the sand shop which added the distressed detail.

I ended up passing my pants off to my friend Nate but I'll try and snag a pic of him in the finished product. I had such a fabulous time at the event.

No comments: