1.22.2010

W is for DAMN!

I've been oblivious to the glossy world for reasons unbeknownst to me. Yesterday a friend asked if I had seen the cover of W and the followed up with a link to their site. I was sitting in coffee shopping doing some research and job hunting when I opened the link. Instantly I became the"scareorrist" to everyone around me as I gasped, kicked chairs, punched things around me, and my jaw hit the table.
Once again, she's killing it! How can you not love all that Rihanna does, invents, portrays, and experiments with. Things are good for the Barbados beauty...a new album, new man, and new tattoo.


This leopard print skull cap is killing me!! Immediately after seeing this I copy and pasted the image to my London based besties, Becky. 1- She appreciates Riri's style, 2- She is a designer that, whether she admits it or not, is a head piece master mind, and 3- I'm counting on her to duplicate this for me! :) In the words of Beyonce (probably used out of context,) "Freakum Dress!"






check out the interview with Rihanna here.
{all images from W Magazine}

No comments: