1.15.2010

Street Stalker(s) Success

Today the stars aligned and all was well in life! I woke up next to this pretty lady and we began our afternoon of lunch dates, impromptu meetings, and a brief shopping adventure. I've already expressed my feelings on double denim, I've dipped my hand into it over Christmas, and still trying to get my sea legs back when it's mentioned around me. Roxy stepped out into the day wearing triple denim. One of the biggest DON'Ts in my book...but folks, she pulled it off! I have to give her credit where credit is due! She looked like a total BA! I must say, I was very proud and impressed with my little designer delicatessen.


Jacket: Gap denim jacket
Shirt: Gap denim button down
Jeans: Ernest Sewen boyfriend jeans
Sunglasses: Herrera pink sunnies
Bag: Gryson


After our respective lunch plans Roxy and I reconnected to walk back to her apartment. We made a quick stop into Goodwill. As soon as I walked into the store my eyes burned from the sequins and beads on this dress. I saw it from the corner of my eye and it was the only thing I saw while in the store! Not crazy about the length, but I'll make adjustments as needed. I got a similar dress for Christmas and was thrilled to find it a little sister for under $10!! What a steal! Hopefully pairing it tonight with a pair of jeans or leggings.



Hope you have a good weekend!!!!!

No comments: