1.21.2010

Proenza's Pre-Fall Perfection

You're already aware that one of my favorite design houses is Proenza Schouler. So I'll spare you the flattery, blubbering, and hype.... I'll just say, I LOVE their Pre-Fall collections... ALWAYS! Whenever pre-fall collections start going up on Style.com, I refresh my browser anxiously anticipating their post. It felt like I had to wait forever this year, after Christmas and New Year, but the wait was worth it!

The perfect combination of lady who lunches with a smidgen of edge. I'm loving these shorts in bold colors with a lacquer finish. This could be the definition of work to "play" ensemble.

These shorts! I'm dying for a pair. The entire outfit, just COOL!

Hard to pick a favorite among the collection, but this is definitely at the top of the list. I love the tie dye long sleeve shirt paired with the plaid western inspired shirt dress. Trying to create my own version of this look to wear about the city.

You're also fully informed that I am a fur connoisseur housing four pieces (and counting) in my closet...so when I saw this coat and jacket I gasped! The simple styling makes the outwear the focal point...as it should be! Loving the wool skirt below and the western inspired oxford worn in both images. I'm dying! FUR real or Faux....I'll take it!

Jack and Lazaro...you can do no wrong!!!

{all images from Style.com}

No comments: