1.25.2010

Studded Merriment

I was going through my folder of inspirational/DIYable tears. I scrolled all the way down to the bottom of the barrel to find this old image from Givenchy 2007 I snapped from where abouts unknown. I'm pretty sure I had the same reaction today as I did the moment I saw the image...Childlike merriment! With studs being an of the moment trend, this takes the craze above and beyond. I would eat Ramen for the rest of the year if it meant possessing the leather dream on the far right. I don't think I would have the capacity to remove it from my body if I just so happened to slip into it. Without hesitation I would complement the jacket with ball gowns, tulle skirts, bell bottoms, cigarette jeans, vintage t-shirts, EVERYTHING!

"I burn, I pine, I perish!"

{images from style.com}

No comments: