1.05.2010

"Adult Swim....Adult Bib"

While I was home for Christmas, I spent much of my time perched on the couch embarking on various DIY projects. This might have been the most time consuming of them, but also has tons of sentiment to it.


I turned the house upside down looking for random knick knacks to adorn my bib with. Many of the pieces were items I've had since I was 10 years old (watch face, rose charm), while others were vintage pieces and hand me downs from my mother and great aunt. Clusters of brooches that are simply pinned on so I can wear them with other things and schools of pearls throughout. I had so much fun with this project and intend to make a few more variations.

Nate and me (wearing my new bib) perched on the couch in front of the fire after New Years reading a magazine and editing images.

Wardrobe Diary
Sweater: Lela Rose grey rouched sleeve sweater
Shirt: Marc by Marc white button down
Necklace: DIY bib
Pants: F21 leggings
Hat: F21 knit beanie

2 comments:

thelovely_kjb said...

Love the Bib!!!! It uber-cute!!! Btw, my name is kelli (from Richmond, VA) and I think i probably frequent ur blog more than you do...lol I find myself coming her w/my fingers crossed, praying that you have added an entry! You truly are the epitome of a "FASHION ADDICT" just like myself!!!! Just wanted to drop you a few lines to let you know that you ROCK!!!! And to thanks you for satisfying my fashion craving daily....or every other day!!! Thanks again TTYL

Anonymous said...

I totally have to agree with thelovely_kjb! I already a Blackberry addict and now I must confess that I'm a Coco-Canal Addict. :0) I enjoy seeing your finds and view on Fashion...its like thee universal language for us fashion heads! I love your blog and frequent it. I never posted before because i'm usually on my cell and its a huge hassel, but i just wanted to let you know that i enjoy it and keep up thee great job!