2.02.2009

Go Gaga: Take a Bow

With our fashion show less than two weeks away we're constantly playing music in the office for inspiration.  It's always upbeat and provides a few distracted minutes from the ever growing work load.  One artist that we have found a new love for is Lady Gaga.  I originally saw her on The Hills when Whitney helped style her for a personal appearance and performance, clad in Rag and Bone.  

When it comes to Gaga, I've learned to expect the unexpected.  The last couple of times I've seen her photographed she's been sporting a "hair bow"... and not one made of grosgrain.  It's a little Minnie mouse, but adorable on the right person.  Celebs and models have been sporting the look down the catwalk and on the red carpet.  I am trying to come up with a fun alternative and twist on this "do" to don this weekend for a celebratory night out.
 
 

1 comment:

Holli said...

ps. I am obsessed with Lady Gaga! and Love blasting her song in my car! Wish we could go driving and listen to her together! Love you!