2.16.2009

Park Avenue Views

One of my favorite "new" designers is Jenni Kayne.  In just a couple seasons Kayne has made a name for herself as well as a strong following.  Her Fall 08 collection inspired my fur vest and her new Fall collection has stirred up a lot of creativity to update my FW wardrobe with reason to buy basics that can play double duty.  Kayne designed her collection with the intent to get mileage out of her pieces, and how smart that is with this recession.  

I love this cropped fur vest.  Jenny has made me a fur advocate and enthusiast.

The black and white combination is classic and the wide leg style is one I can't get away from.  I love the bloused top with the detail at the neck.

Such a cool spin on the classic button down shirt.

I love the tulip styled skirt.  The sheen is right, the color is perfect to dress up or down, and it can be worn at work or out with friends.

I want this dress right now!!!!! The pale blush colored t-shirt dress is right on. It has the best high collar, which I would normally condone for being popped but love the look with the big jeweled necklace.  A substantial black patent belt with tights or with metallic sandals seems so easy and effortless.  I'll take this dress in a plethora of colors.

No comments: