2.11.2009

Model Citizens




Work has gotten insanely chaotic with our fashion show coming up in 3 days.  At the end of the day I'm exhausted, fatigued, and completely worn out, but I wouldn't change this part of my job for anything.  It's my favorite time of the year, it's our performance stage, it's our time to show off, it's our company's self expression.  What I love most about the days leading up to the show is helping put the looks together for the models.  Every season we tend to have the same line up of models with a few new faces.  Some of my favorite familiar faces came thru the showroom today.

Lisa Cant
Marie Fuema
Angelika Kocheva
Han Jin
Megan McNierney

I only see them a handful of times during the year but in our passing minutes we've developed cordial and familiar friendships.  We give a brief synopsis of what we've been up to, our vacation plans, and of course swap fashion tips/sales/secrets.  I love how these women make the clothes come alive on the runway and give a fresh breath to the collection.  

You better work (cover girl)
Work it girl (give a twirl)
Do your thing on the runway

No comments: