1.31.2009

"I DO"

One of the first movies I can remember seeing and realizing it was far above my maturity level was Reality Bites.  I was 10 or 11 years old and probably watched the movie with my cousins.  At the time I couldn't have told you what the movie was about but did walk away with an obsession for Lisa Loeb's song, I Do.  I can remember watching Mtv and waiting for the music video to play.  I have so many great memories from high school that are intertwined with this famous song.  When #1 Single was on tv, I feel in love with Loeb all over again.  I just found her so adorably appealing and relatable.  She's endearing, charismatic, and has a young spirit.  I never understood why she was still single.  After moving to NY I occasionally find myself looking for Loeb in little coffee shops, hopefully sitting with her significant other.  I was so excited today to learn that she married Roey Hershovitz.  I can't wait for pictures of the wedding to start circulating and to see what her dress looks like...I know it will be something very "Lisa" and will most likely have some shade of pink.

Best Wishes Lisa!

 

No comments: