2.28.2011

Red Carpet Favorites...

Last night I camped out on the couch to tune into the Oscars. I was disappointed by most of the night but found favor in two Academy members who killed it on the red carpet.

Cate Blanchett:: Absolutely stunning in the Givenchy Haute Couture lilac dress. Perfect for her coloring and impeccable detailing. I missed her walking the red carpet, but when I saw her sitting, waist up, I knew it was nothing but good things. I lost it when I saw her, head to toe, presenting.

Russell Brand:: To be honest, I rarely pay attention to the British comedian's deconstructed look. However, last night he really did it. I love the navy and black combo. It was pulled together, beautifully tailored, appropriate for the event, and relevant to his day to day style.
{images: style.com}

Kudos to style and perfection!

No comments: