2.04.2011

Matchbook Launch Party...

Wednesday night post-work, I "ice skated" down to the Coach store on Prince Street for the launch of the new online magazine, Matchbook. The party was just as charming and lovely as the magazine and its creators, Jane Warren and Katie Armour.

Co-hosted at the coach store by Lela Rose, Rita Konig, and John Derian, the event had coach craftsmen on premise demonstrating some of their leather work. I couldn't be more excited for an online magazine. I love Armour and Warren's goal for the magazine, "To inspire women around the globe to create a fabulous life that they adore!" To kick off their premier issue, they couldn't have picked a better cover girl: stylish, warm, and feminine designer Lela Rose! You must check out her article to get a glimpse into her new Tribeca apartment, her design inspriation (for her line and her home), and to snag her homemade biscotti recipe.


I can't wait to see what the next issue will showcase. Katie and Jane, CONGRATULATIONS! The first issue is beyond words, and the two of you are so lovely.

**On a random but related side note, I found my dream come to life at the coach store...coyote pillows! I'm over the moon that they actually do exist but now desperate to recreate my very own (since I know the price tag is more than I could handle)! Stay tuned lovelies!


{all images by Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com}

No comments: