2.21.2011

Day Dream Believer...

I believe the saying goes, "dream in color!..." As my roommates would note, I dream in technicolor. Our morning routine goes something like this...Me bursting through my bedroom door expounding, "I had the craziest/weirdest/most amazing dream last night!" I LOVE sleep, but what I love most are the dreams. I can recount every detail, sense, emotion, all of it. Sometimes I think it is a bit strange, but I've been like this for as long as I can remember. Saturday morning snuggled on the couch with my roommates watching the Time Warner guy install cable and internet for us I recited my newest night vision. The dream itself was hilarious and completely unrealistic (aka hanging out with Kourtney & Kim Kardashian at the Grove in LA) but my outfit in the dream was summer time perfection. As the story telling concluded one of my roommates noted, "Wow, you even dream in outfits!" For the rest of the day I kept thinking of the ensemble and how much I wanted it to inexplicably teleport into my closet. I took the liberty of making some small adjustments to the outfit (grey ant instead of ray bans and burberry instead of an acid washed version) but you'll get the basis for where my subconscious was going.



The look isn't a departure from what I would normally wear, but the florescent color combination definitely is--so very LA of me! If only the weather here would warm up enough to start leaving the house sans tights and sleeves.