2.09.2011

Style Like U:: Rebecca Weinberg

Before I left for the holidays I was trekking around the city returning clothes from a job that had just wrapped. At my first stop of the day I had a quick chat in a shared elevator with mega stylist Rebecca Weinberg. The Texas transplant has been on my radar long before I ever thought about being a stylist... we are talking back to her days on Style Network's Look for Less people, yep I went far back into the archives! A couple of days ago she was featured on Style Like U and I think I've watched the video at least six times. She's a breath of fresh air...


Rebecca Weinberg for Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

(images and video from Style Like U)

But really, is she not the cutest?!!?! And she's just as lovely in person as she appears in the video. Keeping my fingers crossed for our paths to cross again!

1 comment:

june and sean said...

Thank you for this! : ) Love love love Rebecca Weinberg and what she brought to the SATC machine.