3.01.2011

DIY:: Kick, Fluff, Change...

I've surprised myself over the last year or so with my growing medley of kicks. Before, I found comfort in my only pair of converse. As life continues to grow busier and my personal style molds into I don't even know what...I've been slipping into more and more high tops. Back in September I received a pair of khaki Generic Surplus h-tops as a birthday gift. I'd worn them a couple times, but quickly realized they needed some added pizazz to make it into my regular wardrobe rotation. I contemplated dying them or switching out the laces before settling on this...




I cut 2.5 x 2.5 inch squares from a fox fur stole I had draped over a chair in my room. From there I simply stitched the squares, below the laces, onto the tongue. Yep, really that easy and simple!

I guess these will be my next project!!!
{style.com}

1 comment:

MelRod said...

Love these fury little additions!!

http://modanistajunkie.com

xoxo,
melrod