2.11.2011

Fashion Week:: Luca Luca & Rachel Comey

No surprises at Luca Luca yesterday...Just amazing well crafted pieces in rich shades, textures, and fabrics. The house is never about quantity but quality as you'll notice from the luxurious leather/fur cape combo. The saturated colors were not over baring, perfect for the woman looking to incorporate more color into her wardrobe. I'm in love with the utility belts that double as a cummerbund and I'm always welcoming to anything decked out in fur or leather!



I'm a HUGE Rachel Comey fan. I think her clothes are exquisite and who does shoes better than she does?! The black jumper with the ruby red booties stole my heart! I literally dreamed about this outfit last night (yes I'm that big of a loser)! The navy/black dress is a year round staple. Sheer in all the right places, oversized, and subtly sexy. Contrary to my Comey favorites, the collection was bustling with prints that doubled as texture. New silhouettes, like the mid-calf flared pleated pants, played up the abstract prints. All in all an A+ collection...as always.
{all images style.com}

Tried to snub a shot of the finale for you... Excuse my shoddy iPhone video.. but enjoy!

1 comment: