2.07.2011

With My Own Two Hands...

Thursday night I headed over to my former roomie's, Becky's, incredible Chelsea studio to catch up on life, talk all things fashion, and create some accessories with my own two hands (an exercise we did frequently when we lived together)! These projects were not difficult by any means, but still enjoyable and the outcome, chic.

Tassel earrings:: I popped into MJ Trim for a quick visit and found these swirly tassels. At $1 a piece I couldn't resist a trial run. On my way out, I stopped next door to pick up some earring posts. After a small dollop of craft glue, ta da!!!!!! I feel pretty good about these and will definitely be making more in different colors and lengths.


Last week I posted a few inspirational images, one of them being a gentlemen with a feather bow tie. I haven't stopped thinking about it, and Becky was suffering from the same accessory envy. Luck for me, Becky has an array of feathers left over from her headband company...

Apparently I'm still channeling the black and white swan! I finally have my very own feather bow tie. Planning on sporting at least one during fashion week, with what I'm not sure yet! And I'm still debating on trimming the ends of the white version, hmmmmm!!!??!?!

1 comment:

Michelle's Style File said...

Very cool earrings!

x
Michelle
http://www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com/