1.20.2009

Fashion Pick Me Up

We are in the dead of winter and I've noticed that the freezing temperatures and constant cloud coverage are beginning to take a toll on me.  I've been keeping up with the pre-fall collections but nothing prepared me for the sheer glee I felt when I saw the Proenza Schouler collection.  Everything about the 22 look collection brought some much needed joy and enthusiasm into my life!  The design duo took their casual uniform and revamped their style with sequins, cool jackets, slouchy cardigans, full mini skirts, and my favorite... gloves galore! Everything about  the collection is exactly right, it's incredibly wearable and has the right amount of pizazz.  Thank you Lazaro and Jack for an inspiring collection that we can relate to and wear for all the different events and aspects of our lives!

No comments: