1.07.2009

The Anti Fashion

I can stand Uggs, I don't think there is anyway to sugar coat my feelings... I'm just over them!  I think they are obnoxious and sloppy and should not be worn outside the house.  I'll admit it, I have a pair and I only wear them around the house.  The only time they have seen sunlight is from my "terrace."  Please stop tucking your jeans and juicy sweats into them, and by all means no more skirts.  They simply cut you off and make you look stubby.  They have had their fare share of time but now lets excuse them from our closets and wardrobe.  Come on LADIES lets leave them for the girls.

 

3 comments:

lowleeta said...

yeaaaaaaa. i probably wont. HAHA.

Holli said...

preach it! I HATE them! and I refuse to wear them...even could have gotten them super cheap when I was in Aus. but I loath them so much I couldn't do it!

Anonymous said...

great post! uggs are the worst!