2.22.2012

Welcome Home...

Typically I stick to all things fashion-related here, but I came across images of perfect home decor and can't stop thinking about them. Before we dive in, I should bring to your attention that I've lived in the same apt for almost two years and still lack a coffee table! Now that we have that confession out of the way lets move on...If/when I own a place in the city, this will be the inspiration.

Maybe I'm still stuck on the neon trend, but who wouldn't want an electric front door...would my roommates be mad if I did this to ours?!
<span class=

Not that I'll ever own a place with this kind of space, but the idea of having a banquet inspired table, neon stools included, just tickles my fancy. I LOVE to cook and having this much room to have everyone over to break bread is what I dream of...for now I'll continue to host and my friends can eat my culinary couture with their plates in their laps!
<span class=

I think this is absolutely hilarious.
<span class=

Here it is, the fashion part of this post. McQueen knuckleduster clutch perched on a shelf between classic literature. Kind of genius--just like McQueen!
<span class=

The creme de la creme!! A crystal & sconce basketball backboard. If I ever have exposed brick in my bedroom this, without a doubt, will be my headboard...or an eye-catching display in my living room. Gorgeous beyond belief--want it, need it, gotta have it!
<span class=

No comments: