2.16.2012

Decisions...Decisions...

If you've been following my blog for a while, I know how sick you are of hearing about my deep rooted affection for all sneakers a la Isabel Marant... one of the best purchases I have made that literally has changed my life and personal style. Some of you might want to cover your ears because I'm about to go on another rant.

I thought I was satisfied with my purchase back in August, I bit the bullet and treated myself, but that is not the case! The purchase has me foaming at the mouth like a ravenous dog for more colorful wedge high tops (I can see it now, a closet full of wedge sneakers without a red soled Louboutin in sight...ahhh to dream)! So this is the crossroads I've come to. When I complete the adoption papers--which baby am I bringing home?!

Screen shot 2012-02-16 at 3.18.30 PM
<span class=

Totally torn between two lovers...HELP!

1 comment:

eye4style said...

Oh man, I feel your pain! I just caved on the olive suede Bobby's (a little Valentine to myself) and I'm in love!