2.28.2012

Thematic Dressing::Monochromatic Friday...

&<span class=
{pink-orange-red(yes red is wearing a dress)-green-purple-white-gray-black}

I'm fortunate to work at a place where most everyone is on board for a juvenile yet entertaining time. One of the sets last week dubbed it, "monochromatic" Friday. Just for this particular day, stylists, art directors, models, photographers, techs, hair and make up artists all shuffled into the office jumping off bikes, climbing out of buses/shuttles in head to toe color. Of course, no day at work is complete without an impromptu photo shoot between Jacob and me. So below you will find our narcissistic documentation!

/

Screen shot 2012-02-27 at 9.52.34 PM
I must confess, I was not properly informed of the thematic dressing until I arrived at work so some arrangements had to be made. The jacket is actually Jacob's, the bag I borrowed from set, and the shoes are Christian Louboutins from our styling closet that I stumbled around in awkwardly.
Screen shot 2012-02-27 at 10.05.36 PM
Is he not the cutest?! And those lobster clad converse--super smart!

Themes are becoming a trend at work so stay tuned for more wardrobe chronicles.

No comments: