3.02.2012

Styleowner Store...

If you're a regular here, then you are fully aware of my shopaholic tendencies. Whether it is research for work, virtual shopping, or just a day of indulgence, I feel revived and inspired being in the presence of clothes...in a really cheesy way, they speak to me. They are not asking me about my day or encouraging me to give the barista my number. My closet is giving me permission to explore different parts of my personality, experiment with trends, think outside the box, and on days when I'm running late, not have to think about anything at all. With all that said, I'm so excited to share with you the launch of the official Coco Canal virtual store that was set up for me thanks to Styleowner.

longer_button3

You will see this banner on the side, so feel free to click on it to step into a curated selection of my favorite brands and must have pieces. Head over to the wall to leave feedback, inspiration, and start beauty and fashion discussions. I'll also post styling tips, tricks, and suggestions. A big thank you to Styleowner for the opportunity to share my love and vision for all things fashion on their incredible forum. Click here to shop the Coco Canal store and check back frequently as new merchandise will be added on the regular.

No comments: