1.15.2011

When I'm 64...

Earlier this week a friend sent me an email with the link to this article in the New York Times. With the subject title of the email being "Our Fashionable Yet Far Distant Future," I wasn't surprised at all to see images from Ari Seth Cohen's blog, Advanced Style. I clicked through the images and scanned the article before I returned to the email. As I reread it, I realized that my dear friend had tagged some of us by number as to who we would be...I couldn't resist!

Becky...

Shuffle...

Desiree...

Chinae...

Jean Michelle...

Me...

{all images of advanced style are by Advanced Style!!!}

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fantastic!
Well done my dear :)

Lauren said...

I love this! I always tell my boyfriend that I am going to be one of those crazy high-energy old ladies, turning cartwheels until at least 65.