1.05.2011

Style Copy Cat:: Joanna Hillman...

For the last 25 days I have been following the styling chronicles of Bazaar's senior market fashion editor- Joanna Hillman. Who isn't inspired by the bright lipped editor's enviable and often duplicated style?!?! Throughout my virtual stalking, I've come to realize that Hillman rocks a pair of pants like no other.

Day 1

Day 19

Day 20

Day 22

Day 16

Day 14

Day 12

{all images:: Harper's Bazaar}

My vow to pants for the winter has been rejuvenated and inspired. Looking forward to more of my two legged friends. Catch up and keep up to date with Hillman's wardrobe diaries here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh she is AMAZING and FABULOUS!!

xoxo
melrod

M.Shuffle said...

I want all the pants in the post. Pants post.

Brittney said...

i love every single stinking look. so fabulous!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com