1.20.2011

Wardrobe Diaries:: Man Repelling Inauguration...

Yesterday I was invited to an event at What Goes Around Comes Around hosted by Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller, Elizabeth Spiridakis of White Lightning, and Tiffany Gong of Six Sick Girls. The room was full of eclectic clothes on both the racks as well as on the guests.

View of the room...


The Man Repeller herself (not at all repelling) in all her glory!


And then there turned up to be a picture of me.
DIY plaid scarf
DIY rabbit fur vest (thanks to my mother)
Cropped Juicy Couture leather jacket (gifted)
Target black racer back tank
Thrifted printed harem pants

For more juicy details of the night, head over to The Man Repeller's blog, here....Your's truly also made a cameo on Leandra's site. I'm over the moon, officially a man repeller!

2 comments:

Man Repeller said...

You put me to shame in your get-up last night. Welcome to the tribe though! XMR

Lethbridge Fashion Weekend said...

I love your outfit! I found your blog on man repellers site and had to tell you.