11.04.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Mums the Word...

Things have been a bit hush hush over here since the weekend, but for good reason. My mum has been in town! Hosting her is always a fun time...taking her to my current favorite restaurants, parading her through my neighborhood, and keeping her entertained in the company of my amazing, hilarious, and often ridiculous friends. Lets not forget the amazing shopping partner that she is as well.


Yesterday we spent running around on a shopping excursion...hunting for the perfect pair of high waist, tapered khakis. On our way out the door I snapped this adorable pic of her.


Jacket:: My Juicy Couture cropped leather jacket

Cardigan:: J. Crew grey and olive cable knit cardigan

Scarf:: J.Crew oatmeal cashmere scarf.

Jeans:: Black Gap skinny jeans


Is she not the cutest!?!?!



Jacket:: H&M shearling leather motorcycle jacket
Top:: H&M leopard print tank
Cardigan:: Urban Outfitters extra long grey cardigan
Pants:: Thrifted tuxedo pants (my fall staple)
Shoes:: UES grey leather studded sneaks

Hat:: Self designed turban
Necklace:: Coco Canal x Fenton Fallon self designed necklace
Belt:: J.Crew lemon/lime skinny belt
Sunnies:: Borrowed from my roomie!

I had the best time with my mum in town and was so sad to send her off this morning. It was such a treat to get to spend so much time with her and have her meet my NYC family.

No comments: