11.16.2010

Panting Over Dickies Girl...

I've committed this fall/winter to strictly pants (as much as possible)!! Cropped, wide leg, high waist, skinny, tapered, jeggings...you name it, I'm all about it! But just because I'm throwing myself full fledged into party pants, that doesn't mean I'll sport just anything out there. I still have high standards for pants, they must meet a few requirements::

-Flattering
-Versatile/Functional
-Fashionable
-Affordable

In my search for the perfect pairs to incorporate into my wardrobe, I've stumbled upon quite the gem! I was recently re-introduced to Dickies Girl, and it is was love at first wear!




I've planted my behind in a pair of DG black jeggings, and I don't say this frequently so you know it's serious... They have been life changing! I don't know if there is even a word to describe accurately their comfort level--they are that good! They pair impeccably with heels, sneakers, and/or boots, and can effortlessly be dressed up or down (versatile). Skinny jeans can be tricky for anyone to pull off and the fabric and cut have magically combined to elongate and slim my short gams (flattering). And just because I work with designer clothes doesn't mean that I can afford the designer price tag, so when I found out that the pants cost only $30, I was beyond myself! (affordable, what a steal!)

Dolls, you absolutely can't go wrong with these DG pants. Check out the website (Dickiesgirl.com) to purchase your own pair as well as to see all that DG has in store for you, and keep checking back because BIG things are under way over there.

No comments: