11.17.2010

That's A Wrap...

It's no secret anymore that I love me a turban! I'll find any excuse to wear one even to the most pedestrian of events. So you can only imagine my excitement when I saw a whole article in the New York Times last week about my favorite accessory, written by the painfully stylish turban aficionado June Ambrose (article here). In honor of the Times and my obsessive infatuation with the newest head gear, as well as a long overdue turban post, I thought I would introduce you to the most outlandish turban I've sported as of yet.

{roxy, abbey, me}

Last weekend I celebrated my friend Candice's birthday with a hoard of friends down at the Seaport. I fussed with my hair for a bit before twisting up a turban to add some color and pizazz. Pink Lame... yes it did quite the trick, and a secret about it, it's actually a shirt that unfortunately has never been worn. Some people scoff while others applaud, and honestly the reactions don't matter to me. At the end of the day, "it's a wrap!"

No comments: