11.11.2010

For The World You Walk On...

Fall made a quick visit before winter-like weather settled into the city the last couple of days. And just in time for the winter chill, I received new boots that you're going to want to take note of! I never feel well prepared for snow covered streets or rain drenched sidewalks, and now that is over. This winter I will be stomping around the city in two new pairs of Cougar boots.

tibet//black//$75

How adorable are these rain boots?! I love the faux striped sock that peeks over the top of the boot. I recently had the first chance to sport them about the city and totally fell in love. Aside from being so cute, they are incredibly comfortable. My beef with most rain boots is that the soles are thin and super flat. But not in these bad boys. They pack a cushy insole and support for my barely there arch. I'm almost wishing for more rain just for another chance to wear more of the goodness!

ringo star//black//$180

Every girl needs a pair of "boots with the fur!"...Nelly said so! I don't know how I haven't acquired such gloriousness before, but I'm glad I was able to hold out until these arrived. I love the versatility of these boots. You can wear them with the fur folded over for all to see or hike them up to keep your knobby knees warm, loose and slouchy or secure and pristine. I can't wait to wear these in the blistering cold, and I'm uncharacteristically itching for a snow day! Worn with tights or jeans tucked into them, these will definitely be a very important and fashionable winter staple in my life!

Do yourself a favor and check out Cougar's website (here). The styles for their winter collection are just too cute for words, and I guarantee you'll be warm, cozy, and comfortable throughout all the winter frost!

No comments: