11.28.2010

Garrison Shoot...

About a month ago I headed up to Garrison, NY to do a photo shoot with some friends. I have been anxiously awaiting to see the final images. So here are a couple to peek your interest...


These were my favorite shoes that I pulled...black and white rabbit fur boots!!!!



Originally I was going to make a skirt out of bubble wrap but with the help from my assistant we opted for a bustle instead. Better than the original idea.


The shoes again, I wasn't lying when I said they were my favorite.



This might be my favorite outfit from the day. It was a super last minute thought and I wasn't sure how it would come out on camera. Francine worked the look like no other and made me fall in love with the ensemble even more.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

wow! Looks amazing!!! Great job.

E'Jae said...

Great JOb! Those rabbit fur boots are saying something!