10.16.2008

All In A Day's Work

The end of work yesterday was me running around the office frantically pulling every gown sample and then sprinting to Macy's to buy various bra like contraptions.  Our office got a call at 3:45 from Mariska Hargitay's assistant saying that she was attending the 2008 Princess Grace Awards Gala and had nothing to wear.  I met a co-worker on the corner 34th and 7th with 2 garment bags in tote and a shopping bag full of every bra/non bra option imaginable.  As I closed the cab door I realized I had about 3 yards of black grosgrain ribbon in my purse which I frantically threw into the window as a last minute, "Hail Mary" option if things came down to it.  Was there any doubt that she would look INCREDIBLE... And what do you know, the ribbon came in handy!!!!!!! 



No comments: