4.11.2012

Wardrobe Diaries:: Color Me DIY...

A wardrobe diary is long overdue around here! I woke up late yesterday morning and in my rush to get out the door, I opted out of wearing a jacket. Seeing as the spring days are getting longer and warmer, the wearable life of my very limited sweater collection is coming to an end. I only say that with slight disappointment because I found and purchased my favorite sweater only a few weeks ago.

photo-1
Yes, the sweater really does radiate that much neon...obviously you understand why I love it so much. Upon closer inspection, you would be able to see that H&M took a white cable knit sweater and painted neon over it--GENIUS! And like most of the fashion crazed world, I have been drooling over the Acne pop trash jeans. The only difference is I refuse to pay the MSRP that is upward of $400-500. Instead I took notes from B. Jones and a pair of $15 wranglers and got to work. I am so pleased with how my jeans turned out (meaning I've been wearing them religiously). In true Coco Canal form my look had to be layered. Oversized white shirt, distressed jeans, neon, and spiked heel boots...I would say my extra 45 minutes of sleeping really paid off in the form of sartorial last minute, grab and go style.

photo
Shoes:: Sam Edelman Pax Bootie
Pants:: DIY Acne Jeans
Shirt:: H&M sheer dress (worn as a shirt)
Sweater:: H&M neon painted sweater

2 comments:

perfumehk said...

beautiful jeans. like it
parfum

Miriam said...

love the whole outfit!