4.06.2012

Living For...

If you're a long time Coco Canal reader, than you are fully informed of my unconditional love for DSquared (confidently proclaimed my favorite collection/brand), so whenever I get the opportunity to visit the showroom to preview the latest collection, I react like a kid anxiously awaiting Christmas morning! I calmly pillage the racks, at least three times, examining fabrics, silhouettes and fit, new design details...hoping that the genius and essence of the brand will somehow permeate into my very being.
***SIGH***

I walked away inspired, excited, and with a full memory card of images. When I got home I refreshed my memory (read went back to my happy place), and got to thinking about the pieces I wanted to use for work vs wear. I never thought of my style as being uniform, but I'm starting to notice familiarities (exhibit A below).
&<span class=
{Dsquared jeans & fur pullover:: Margiela sneakers}

Boyfriend jeans + an injection of fur + sneakers.
Yep, this is what I've been all about for..well, unapologetically, quite a while! Seriously though, those jeans with the bottom of a vest sewn onto them with a pocket square. Who could forget those high tops?! And PLEASE for the love of all things holy, do not overlook that fur pullover...Just saying fur pullover gives me a full heart and tear filled eyes! Perfect color combination, proportion, and casualness...you know just throwing on my fur sweatshirt to grab my morning coffee and walk my french bulldog pup!

No comments: