4.02.2012

The Little Black Book...

After obsessing over white double breasted jackets for our gentlemen friends, I couldn't help but want my own version (said in the whiny voice of Veruca Salt)! I haven't found my exact match yet, but that hasn't kept me from day-dreaming of new ways to wear a spring/summer staple...and this year it is all about the whiteout.

This look with an Adidas tee will most likely be my everyday go to. I'll finish it off with my Isabel Marant sneakers, Sam Edelman spiked boots, or sexy strappy sandal. A look to take me from work to a designer's preview or happy hour. Can't wait!
<span class=

I know...Most people would shudder at the thought of a completely white ensemble, but I think it is beyond chic. And if something gets dirty, I always have a shout wipe on me to clean up a mess. For this look I'm thinking a neon belt is the perfect finishing touch.
Screen shot 2012-04-01 at 3.51.51 PM

I leave you with lyrics from "musical genius" Young Jeezy::

All white everything
I'm 'bout to kill 'em this summer
I'm doin' all white everything

No comments: