3.13.2012

What I Want Now:: Yikes Stripes...

A couple of weeks ago I went shopping with my style soul mate Savannah (you'll be introduced to her soon). We paraded into H&M, and I stumbled upon an incredible pair of striped palazzo pants. With only one pair left in the store, I left defeated when it wasn't my size. Like all good shopping enthusiasts, Savannah was determined to make my wide leg dreams come true. We hopped on the subway and headed to another H&M in hopes of 'striping gold.' Four stores later...no dice! I haven't been able to stop thinking about 'striping out' after seeing, first, the image of Sandra of 5 inch and up, and then, a pin of Enrica Ponzellini.

<span class=
{5 inch and up}

Enrica-<span class=
{pinterest:: Enrica Ponzellini}

Thursday while shopping for the closet at work I laid eyes on yet, another remarkable striped frenzy at Zara...is luck on my side?!

2384069070_1_1_3

hm-stripe-<span class=
{H&M}

I can't help but dream about my own pair of long, lean, white and black palazzos. And yes, eventually I will be strutting in the same style as Sandra. A little too jail house rock you might think... Pshhhhh, no such thing!

No comments: