3.07.2012

What I Want Now:: Forecasted Spring...

The forecasted weather for Thursday says it is going to be a high of 68 degrees with partial clouds. This, for any New Yorker before mid May, is reason enough to celebrate. With the information at hand, I couldn't hep but think of what I wish I would be wearing to greet the first premature hint of Spring.
Screen shot 2012-03-06 at 11.29.30 PM
I don't wear a lot of skirts, but this one from Acne I am all about...I'm a fan of anything that doesn't make me look precious. I'd keep it toned down with the coveted Celine tee, and add a POC with this H&M yellow jacket which has been sold out everywhere. My shoe game as of late has been restricted to all things with a hidden wedge, so my new pair of Willow sneakers is an obvious and sensible choice. No look is complete without an extensive arm party and the new 'it' bag hanging off that arm (ie Celine trapeze bag). A quick swipe of YSL's perfect shade of orange and I'm ready to sing with the birds and face the day with bare legs.

No comments: