12.09.2011

Lookie Lookie...

My desktop has a folder strictly dedicated to adept ensembles I come across while exploring the internet. This week, the folder was on overload as I kept swiping one image after another. I quickly picked a few of my faves that couldn't go without some recognition.
Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 2.08.55 AM
Look 1:: Jealousy quickly set in when I saw this look. Blondie is straight killing it. Combining two hot trends (neutral & neon) in perfect proportion and harmony. The length of her coat next to a micro mini--SMART! Love it, gotta have it!

Look 2:: I've had this image of Miroslava Duma on my computer forever and realized I have about five different views of it as well. Sophisticated cool that can translate from work to a night out, as all good outfits should be able to do.

Look 3:: It is hard to grasp the fact that designers are already showing collections for Pre-Fall 2012 and last week the weather was in the mid 60's--what is happening?! Never the less I was clicking through Jenni Kayne's collection and gasped at this full time fancy ensemble. This just might be the outfit I wear to ring in the new year! Unexpected and daring!

No comments: