12.08.2011

Bitch Stole My Look...

"You know how they say that sometimes pets and their owners start to look alike? Well, the same phenomenon definitely occurs among friends, at least in regards to the way they choose to dress. Spend enough time together and you're sure to start finding inspiration in each other's closets and- consciously or not-your looks will begin to morph."
~Meredith Melling Burke

I came across an article in Vogue called The Social Shopper and laughed at how true it is. I've noticed it more as of late, specifically when meeting up with my bestie Becky last week for lunch. I showed up to her office and both of us were rocking maxi skirts, boots, flowing tops, and oversized coats. We looked at each other and giggled as this is becoming a bit of a recurrence in our circle of friends as of late! Don't believe me in the truth of the statement?! Check photographer/blogger besties Tamu and Hanneli.

Screen shot 2011-12-06 at 11.52.54 PM
The proof is in the images below... Chinae & Becky this summer upstate--Chinae & me at a concert earlier this fall.


Screen shot 2011-12-07 at 12.06.26 AM

No comments: