12.13.2011

Homme Edition:: The Pocket Square...

After attending a few weddings and full time fancy events over the last couple of months I've realized that pocket squares need to be addressed. There are many ways to wear one that are all stylish in their own right.

a577
{styloko.com}

But sometimes this can be a little too much! Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the need to add some flare to one's look. Instead of going for an origami fold or the puff pocket, try this...pick a fabric that adds the desired pizazz (bold colors, prints, patterns, you get where I'm going with this). Keep the pocket square classic with the flat fold and the square the same width as your pocket.

Screen shot 2011-12-13 at 3.39.24 AM

Think of it this way...wear your pocket square like you would drink your whiskey...simple, straight up, no frills!

1 comment:

Kika Gontijo said...

Hi, I´m from Brasil and love your blog! It´s in my ´´favorite bar´´!
Kika