7.08.2011

Pedal Pusher...

I'm fortunate to work with a motely crue of talented artists that have evolved into my incredibly inappropriate, hilarious, and dysfunctional family! One of my dearly beloveds from the office is Jacob. We met last November (he was working at Vogue China and I was an assistant stylist for one of their shoots). When I caught his gaze through those lilac glasses between rolling racks, I knew this would be a friendship that would last longer than the 2010 Copenhagen catwalk. Yesterday I was doing my daily Internet scavenger hunt and swiped this image of a beautiful color blocked beetle.
{images from Fashion Squad}

When my little peach strutted into the office today, his ensemble immediately reminded me of the perfectly perched critter sitting on my desktop. Post work I went satorialist on his color blocked ass.


If you haven't figured it out, J is an expert when it comes to a block party. To keep up with more of his outfits, inspiration, and witty banter, visit his blog, JCup, here.

1 comment:

SUNDAYROSE said...

Great Pic´s I Love the colours xoxo Denise