7.01.2011

Wardrobe Diaries:: The H to My M...

I've been on a bit of a shopping binge lately and H&M has been my poison. The mega retailer is straight killing it lately...


Vest:: Old Navy army jacket (I chopped the sleeves off)
Top:: H&M ivory chiffon sleeveless top
Bottoms:: H&M strapless harem jumper (worn as pants)
Shoes:: H&M espadrilles
Necklace:: DIY hardware store necklace

I ducked inside H&M last weekend and spotted this dream in a pair of soles. Yes, yes very much Prada inspired but the better to strut down the street with my dear.


For a DIY touch an embroidered heart on the chest pocket and a necklace I made with items from the hardware store (climbing rope, nylon string, and copper pipe).

3 comments:

SUNDAYROSE said...

I love your Shoes !!!
sundayrosesummer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so in love with the shoes!! I really need to get them too!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Lindsay Living said...

What a fantastic idea on the necklace DIY! I may have to try that soon. DIY post soon? ;) Plus, I definitely didn't see those shoes on my last trip to H&M.... may need to head back soon.

Lindsay Living