7.13.2011

Wardrobe Diaries:: "Macking" In My Muumuu...

At the end of the work day there is a tendency to sit around Jacob's computer and take ridiculous pictures. I know, I don't understand it either, but it makes us laugh and keeps things entertaining.
{l-r daphna, ruby, me, & jacob}

In the wake of our photo booth shoot, Jacob snapped a few pics of me in my 70's boho attire. I bought the caftan last summer while home in Texas. I was over the moon when I found it buried in the local Goodwill for 99 cents. My sister absolutely hates it, and yes the unbreathable polyester gave me a moments hesitation, but I really couldn't pass this one up.




Caftan:: Thrifted duo of prints caftan
Headband:: DIY turban
Necklace:: Wire covered horn necklace (gift from Becky)
Shoes:: Marc by Marc Jacobs gold jelly gladiator sandals
Bracelets:: F21 yellow enamel bracelet, F21 wooden bracelet

No comments: